Increasing website traffic is made simpler now at user’s end
“No more traffic please”. This is a common phrase when it comes to real life road traffic which takes our long hours and gives a sucking experience. But there is yet another traffic which is giving way to huge competition these days. And that’s the website traffic. The virtual traffic has been the talk of the town today. If you have a business you need a website to promote it. Now to get the user traffic driven to your website you need to implement certain strategies and an ethical approach. This is not something beyond access but definitely thinking out of the box is requisite. Let’s discuss a few noteworthy points to increase website traffic, India.
- Mobile optimization of your site via a responsive design, mobile theme and/or mobile application is an incredible way to grow traffic. Having a mobile optimized site and application are great for search engine rankings and mobile-search as well.
- Optimize your website for search engines: Using effective SEO techniques you can improve your website ranking in SERP.
- Regularity could be an asset: publish the originally written, error free and user targeted content to your website to give users a reason to visit your site regularly.
- Add an option for newsletter subscription to your website to let users stay connected to your website all the time.
- Participate in more number of relevant forums and research communities. If you post potential content or answer any important question, you may get multiple likes and the frequent visitors will be redirected to your site.
- PR and Article submission is yet another useful tool to promote your website and share the information with large number of people. Following the rules of the community you could gain permission to place your website’s link into your profile page & forum signature.
- Incorporate social tools like Google+ to give an impetus to your website promotion. Google has provided a few tools called, “Rich Snippets” that you can add to your website in order to improve the look of your search results. Authorship, Reviews, Music, and Movie Listings are just a few of the snippets you can add to spice up your search results. You can also go for paid applications like Ad campaigning and “boost your post” for increasing more audience traffic to your website.
- Submit the blogs of your website to reputed directories and forums where you might get a good response. Alternately you can allow an option for guest blogging at your website.
- Sharing videos at You Tube is another remarkable way of increasing website traffic in India.