Advantages of video marketing in growing your online business
In an age of information overload, it’s vital for small businesses to offer content that is easy to digest else consumers will simply move on. If a picture paints 1,000 words then one minute of video is worth 1.8 million, so say Forrester’s researchers. . It is visual, audio and story (conceptual) all rolled into one. Studies have found that a video if prepared intentionally to attract customers leaves a better impact on them than any text or still image. Imagine the enticing advertisement of fruit juices as you swap your channel, it gives you a twist ion your mind to just go and grab it from the screen. And when you visit a market store you want to purchase it or order it online. This is what the manufacturers aspire for the growth of their business.
Values offered by a video content:
- It improves user engagement at your website, generating more traffic through rich content
- Increases brand awareness more than what an image or a text would do
- Increases positive signals for SEO
- Enhances leads and sales of your company
It is no denying fact that people don’t really appreciate reading between the lines while internet surfing. Unless it is their requirement, they prefer not to get into the wordiness of your webpage. Images are one way of expressing your information in few words to a large number of people. That is why the image sharing sites are in hype these days. Well, the other more effective way of giving a message is through video. One of the best advantages of video marketing is that it increases the duration that a person spends on a web page. Your target audience will remember what they saw and heard unlike other marketing methods. This is the best way to present your products, service and explain how they work. Users find an advantage to get to know about a product or service being offered by a company through video ads. It is mainly because they feel the 3D look and it becomes easier for them to make purchasing decisions.
Types of video marketing India:
- To create an awareness of the product or service. Such videos are very important as they could be the decision makers for the audience. So you must focus on the content to hit the target audience.
- To increase or maintain the performance of your product. Earned views, subscribers, likes, and shares can help your organization better estimate the performance of your business. The more the hits, likes or subscribes by the users, the better would be the assessment of the performance of the product.
- To increase user engagement at your site through the catchy video content. The longer the people stay at watching your video, the more will be the traffic.
- To generate leads and sales for your website creating a more complete profile of your viewership, your company will be able to grow its database of potential customers and better understand the preferences and habits of these leads.